Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Thursday, July 14, 2011

If I Was A Superhero

Have you ever thought of what you would like to be in the future when you get older? What kind of occupation would you like to be? Lot of parents would want their children to be doctors, lawyers, dentists, jobs that make a lot of cash... But have you thought of wanting to be a superhero? It may sound stupidly fiction, but its just funny and creative you know!  All the superpowers are quite silly but that was just made for the sake of fun.. So enjoy as usual!

ReSpawn

I have the ability to seek through walls, have infrared vision; I can fly 10 times the speed of sound. My fists are as powerful as a cannon. I have the power of staying under water for 4 hours… And I do not have to eat for 15 days without water either. I have ears, which will pick up every word you say from a 5-kilometer radius, so watch what you say! My brain is made of organic material, and has faster calculations and speed than any computer on the planet.

I also can lift up heavy weight objects such as a cargo container. But the most important thing is, I will protect my country at all costs.

And to all those bad villains out there;
I will look for you,I will find you,
And I will put you behind bars,
If that's not enough for you, I will destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment