Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Appreciating Music

Lots of modern day teens like to listen to music such as Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Beyonce etc. And that is truly not called music. Music has changed from a wonderful art to something that is garbage (not trying to offend or insult nowaday music but it is just my opinion). I have a music example of what true music is, and not only is the song a work of art, but the way Larry Carlton plays the guitar with such emotion. It almost feels like he is playing the guitar and making sounds that feels like he is crying.



Hope you enjoyed the music of the 70's-90's era!

No comments:

Post a Comment