Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Extreme Sports

Today in English class, we started a new topic about extreme sports. According to my teacher extreme sports is sports such as: Surfing, mountain biking, snow boarding, skate boarding, kayaking, parkour etc.

One question asked to the whole class was what sports do you like? For me, I love sports, and I can play anything. In primary school I used to always be on the school team. No matter from Football, tag-rugby, hockey, basketball, running etc. So to me it varies.

And another question was, what makes extreme sports 'extreme'. Well, extreme sports already gives itself its name. In many of the sports that are so called 'extreme' is because its man vs. nature. And the consequences are bound to happen, but its because the person thinks nothing will happen. Another reason why people love to do 'extreme' sports is because it gives them an adrenaline rush to put their own lives at stake.

What about you, what sports do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment