Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Monday, October 10, 2011

Drama Soliloquy - Inferiority

In our life, no matter who you are, there will be at least once in your life that you will or have felt inferior. We have various reasons for getting inferior, your colleague getting credit for what he hasn't done, for someone getting a medal which you think you should have gotten, for someone getting a new toy you were dying to buy. 


It was a unique experience for me in class, since we every student had to create their own soliloquy, and it was interesting how different people had different experiences to share/ make up.


Below is a soliloquy I wrote for Drama, showing my understanding of what being inferior feels like. Of course, this was not based on a true event, and was only made up for fun.


Soliloquy - Why does she get more than me? Why does she get more time than I do? She's no different, she's just a student. Unless, I'm better than her. That's right, you bloody know it, you know damn right I'm better than her!

No comments:

Post a Comment