Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Friday, August 26, 2011

What we do in Music Class

On this blog, I've never introduced what we do in music class. Although we won't be attending any more music classes this year, last year we had lots of fun.

Eagles - Wasted Time

For one of our projects, we used a file like the above, and copied it into a software called Finale Notepad. And then, we had to add our own tracks to it such as Riff, Harmony, Melody, etc. And it was a fun process for me to translate the notes from Scribd to the actual Finale Notepad document as we had to punch out every note individually with our trackpad. And I ended up making 4 more extra tracks, and it sounds really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment