Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome Message

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student. My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favourite sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos, reviews, and interesting texts from my school research, or research I think is interesting that I will see in my own time.

1 comment:

  1. Fung, this is a good start to your welcome message, and you have done a good job of describing the content of your blog. Can you now tell me why you will post this content? What do you think you might learn from it? How can a blog make you a better learner.

    Try to read your work aloud, and listen very carefully to see if you can spot any errors (such as "most favourite sport"). The general convention for paragraphs is to put a line break between them, so they stand out clearly.

    ReplyDelete