Welcome to my blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Fung and I am a secondary school student.
My interests are reading books, and playing outdoor sports. My most favoured sport is football, because it consists of communication and teamwork.
This blog is for saving my school work, and posting educational videos to help myself remember work I have done. Most of it will be written work, although I will post some videos.

Inspirational Quotes

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 Top Tips When Searching

5 tips that will make searching much easier is;

1. Keeping your search Simple! Keeping words simple eg. Pristine landsmarks, type in untouched landsmarks.

2. Use less words to describe. Yes, using as much detail to describe something is important in you English exam, where your teacher will say: Remember! Put as much detail as possible! But when searching, simple is best, and keeping short is easier for the search engine. E.g. Whether in Chicago Illinois, instead just put Illinois weather.

3. Advanced Search: Not always is it good to always keep it simple, sometimes, you need more detail, to describe!

4. Location: Sometimes, if you can't find the exact things you need, use where you found it. E.g. A red fish. Red fish, Mediterranean sea, stripy, spiky.

No comments:

Post a Comment